DAGOU - 17 Y/O - ANTWERP

Tumblr
dagou_t@hotmail.com

Friday, May 2, 2014

INTRODUCTION: yung-medusa, tumblr, soft ghetto

Hello. I'm glad that you've made your way through cyberspace and found this blog.

My name is Dagou, currently 17 years old, living in Antwerp. From now on, I will write about practically anything that catches my eye and interests me on here. The place where I get most of my inspiration, is my blog on Tumblr. Most of you will probably know me from there, where I go by the name yung-medusa.
I have been active on there for about three years, but last year, shit kinda blew up (sorry for the cursing). I made up a blogstyle named 'soft ghetto'.
       Soft what??? 
Soft ghetto started as a parody on the 'soft grunge'-blogstyle, but soon became something way bigger than that. I literally started by self promoting with the caption ︻╦╤─ soft ghetto ─╤╦︻ underneath my tumblr posts, but people started asking for explanations quickly. I have been inspired by hip-hop culture, seapunk,
 streetstyle and ghetto-ish clothes for a long time, and that's why I decided to turn it into a blog/clothingstyle featuring all those elements. I get a lot of reactions on SG, mostly from people who adore it and have found their true style through my blog. Right now I have build up a network of 30k+ followers, and I'm very proud of my that.

Love,
Dagou (aka yung-medusa)


Screenshot of my blog:






No comments:

Post a Comment