DAGOU - 17 Y/O - ANTWERP

Tumblr
dagou_t@hotmail.com

Friday, May 30, 2014

HAUL: MAC lipstick, Nike and more Nike






Hi, I'm sorry for not blogging for a while but I've been busyyyy!
Anyways, here I am, and I've got a lot to show you! I ordered Nike free runs a while ago, and they arrived earlier this week. I couldn't wait to style them because they are comfy, stylish and sporty at the same time.
The shoes are super lightweight, it's like you're walking on bare feet.  These are actually running shoes, so you can use them for running and for looking cool at the same time. The sole is really flexible because of its structure. The only disadvantage I can think of is that these shoes are far from waterproof (especially here in Belgium), so yall better check the weather forecast before putting on these!






I styled the shoes with a black jersey, a Nike sportsbra and high waisted jeans. I think  the  combination of free runs with black clothes look really good (I love any black clothes but okay).

Shoes: Nike free run 2 // Jeans: River Island // Sports bra: Nike // Jersey: Urban Outfitters // Earrings: River Island



 


In the pictures above, I'm wearing Rebel from MAC. It's a purple-pink-ish color and I think it's really flattering on a darker skincolor. I've been wanting to buy this this lipstick for ages, and it's the perfect color for me. The texture is pretty soft, since it isn't a matte color (MAC's matte lipsticks are really dry). This shade can be worn anytime,  you can wear it for school but also when you're going to a party.


No comments:

Post a Comment