If you read my previous post, you might remember how I said that I don't wear all-white oufits because I don't really own any white clothes.
I thought that now summer was coming, it'd be a good idea to look for some nice white pieces.
As you can see, I did, because I bought this white skirt earlier this week.
Anyways, I love skater-skirts and have them in all types or colors, fabrics and prints.
I wore my white Nike AirForce 1's with this outfit to give it a sporty look. 9 out of 10 times I'm wearing sneakers, not because I can't walk in heels, but because they are comfy and I love 'em!
I thought that now summer was coming, it'd be a good idea to look for some nice white pieces.
As you can see, I did, because I bought this white skirt earlier this week.
Anyways, I love skater-skirts and have them in all types or colors, fabrics and prints.
I wore my white Nike AirForce 1's with this outfit to give it a sporty look. 9 out of 10 times I'm wearing sneakers, not because I can't walk in heels, but because they are comfy and I love 'em!
I think black or white outfits are timeless and very easy for giving you a sophisticated, clean look (not in my case, my clothes went straight into the washing machine when I got home).
Sweater: Monki //Skirt: Zara // Shoes: Nike //
Watch: Casio // Scrunchie: American Apparel // Choker: Sic Transit Gloria

No comments:
Post a Comment